Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomorrow...

I can't believe it, but tomorrow is the big day. I'll leave in the afternoon from Chattanooga for Atlanta then it's on to Johannesburg. After a short stay overnight, I'll arrive in Mthatha early morning of September 13th. Wow.

I've had wonderful send offs from Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Sewanee that have included a bonfire, a commissioning, a sermon, pool side chats, Thai food, and porch sitting. Today I have some time to spend with my parents, run my last errands, play with Lou the dog and Max the cat...oh and finish up this packing business.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear you've been warmly sent off. May you also be warmly received. Can't wait to see you in "the land of milk and honey"! Blessings for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHoo!! Have a safe flight Sarah! Can't wait to here all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that I'm thinking of you as you arrive today in Mthatha. I hope your trip was good. It's so exciting to know the four of us are all here in SA now!

    ReplyDelete